Jakarta, Indonesia – January 19, 2018 – The GDS3710 is an HD Video Door System that tracks, manages and records access to any physical building while also offering powerful integration with Grandstream solutions and other security products.
The GDS3710 is an IP Video Door System that also serves as a high-definition IP surveillance camera and IP intercom to offer facility access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes. This powerful IP Video Door System offers a 180-degree video viewing angle for wall-to-wall coverage, has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry, includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality
For More Info about the GDS3710 features and functions, check out the following:
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us and ask us anything about product info and more!