The GXV3662 series are weather-proof Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP cameras with a high-definition 3.6mm lens – making them ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances. This series of outdoor IP cameras are made with a vandal-proof and tamper-proof casing to allow them to be deployed in areas where tampering is a potential concern, such as banks and retail stores. The camera’s advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) is powered by a state of the art auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm which allows for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions. It features a variable focal lens which can be manually adjusted from 3.3mm up to 12mm to allow for flexibility and customization during deployment.
- GXV3662_HD: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution
- GXV3662_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- Variable focal lens can be adjusted from 3.3mm to 12mm
- IP66 certified weatherproof casing
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), SD card slot for local storage